Monday, September 13, 2010

New Bedding

I've been slowly redoing my master bedroom. It hasn't been easy since I am working strictly off of sales and bargains. My main focus for the past few months has been to find new linens for my bed. I haven't found anything that I like better than my paisley quilt.

I went searching for, you guessed it, another paisley print for my comforter, but I haven't found anything that I am in love with. There was a paisley print at PB I found online, but when I went to the store for a closer look, I wasn't impressed.

I have been working on redoing J's room as well and while I was shopping for him, I found this:



I don't know if I love it or not. It's a gray print with an off-white background. Gray has been my all time favorite color to decorate with.



From this angle, it goes well with my wall color.



Yet, when I look this way, the colors make me feel as though I need new curtains.



It will do for now. I am slowly trying to exit from my teals and browns. In my last house, my MB was gray and although I have sought out to make this room different, it seems as though I am slowly going back to my old ways. I guess, you like what you like, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails