Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Newest Reading Material

What are you currently reading? I subscribe to a couple of magazines, but I also get all these for free:



It's nice to get your freebies in the mail. Unfortunately, I don't have time to enjoy them. Instead, I am currently tackling one of my many CISSP books.



Flying to DC this time, my trip consisted of this book in my arms. No more reading juicy gossip, instead, I've got to memorize things like the OSI model, physical security, cryptography, intrusion detection systems.....did I lose you already?

I myself am lost. As I am studying for this hideous 6 hour long exam (yes, it is 6 hours), I won't be blogging as much, but I hope you still stick with me as I plan on bringing more creative ideas and projects soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails