Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Pageant

Each year, my children's school go all out and put on a Christmas Pageant. It amazes me that they have no stage fright like I do. I look forward to the musical they put on each year.

Here is A. in the center. His hat is so big, it nearly covers his eyes.



Singing the theme song to Barney's "I love you.." they are giving each other "a great big hug"



"...and a kiss from me to you.."



I'm still bewildered at how they can get 2 year olds on stage to sing and dance in front of nearly 600 people. Here is R.



He was the one that was most excited to perform, reminding us every day that we couldn't miss he show. E.'s in the center of the stage looking ever so sweet.



I'm so proud of all my kiddos. Yes, we were parents with a camcorder in one hand and a camera with a 200 mm zoom lens in the other. Good thing too because when we arrived, there were only a few seats left. I can't wait for next year to see what they come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails