Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New desk for E.

I would be the first in my family to say that we don't really need any more furniture in our house, at least without removing some of the pieces I no longer like. However, I saw this desk and I fell in love. When I pointed it out to my hubby, the first thing he said was that he was just about to come tell me that he thought we should get it for E.'s room.



We looked at the price tag and couldn't resist. E. had a table and a couple of chairs already in his room, but we figured this would take up a little less space. Red is his favorite color so he was thrilled to have it. The best part about this desk was that it was fully assembled. The only thing I had to do was take apart the box it came in. I love quality furniture. No tools required which also means it will probably last for quite some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails