Monday, February 14, 2011

Sprinkled Fortune Cookies

I made these for my baby shower when I was carrying A. and it turned out great. When I saw the idea again on eighteen25, I knew it would be a cute idea for all the kid's teachers. All you need are some fortune cookies, almond bark and some sprinkles.



Melt the almond bark or you can use chocolate if you prefer and dip half of the fortune cookies into it.



Dunk the almond bark side into some sprinkles...



and voila, you are done! It is as simple as that.



I printed this label out from eighteen25. It says, "I'm so fortunate to have you as my teacher!"



Happy Valentine's everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Love these! I am going to do these for the staff in Brent's office....Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails