Friday, December 30, 2011

Cake Pops!



The last time I made cake pops, I thought it was somewhat of a disaster. The typical way of crumbling the cake and forming the ball and freezing them was too much work for me and a little too sweet. Plus, my cake balls were anything, but perfectly round...like they are here (some what).



I found this cake pop (donut hole) machine and I'm in love.



I, first made a batch of their sour donuts and vanilla glaze and it was a hit! Next, I decided to reattempt my cake pop experience. Looky here, only 4 minutes later and perfectly round cake balls...no extra crumbling or frosting needed.



Cooling on the rack that was provided.



When I ran out of room, I just used an egg carton.



After a dip into some melted chocolate and some candy melts, followed by a colorful sprinkling, I've made my cake pops for R.'s birthday!



I simply love how they turned out and it couldn't have been any easier.



I will definitely make these again, as well as the donut holes!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails