Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Jello

On the cover of my recipe book I made (more on that later), is a picture of my rainbow jello. When E. looked at my cook book, he immediately said rainbow jello was his favorite recipe and that I had to make it again.

We decided to make this Christmas version together. I used my rainbow jello recipe here and cut the milk mixture by half and only used a 9x13 inch pan. I used three flavors (what just so happened to be in the pantry), strawberry, lime and cherry.



This Christmas version was a hit as everyone's favorite flavor in my house is strawberry.



This will definitely make it on our Christmas cooking list next year.



Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's in the link above, but here it is again: http://craftyc0rn3r.blogspot.com/2011/04/rainbow-layered-jello.html. You just substitute the colors you want.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails