Thursday, March 1, 2012

New Room for the boys

When we moved into our new house about 4 years ago, E. and R. had separate rooms, but R. would prefer to sleep in E.'s room. This went on until about last year when I finally decided to move R. completely into E.'s room per his request. Growing up, I definitely valued my space and probably preferred having my own room so it is fascinating to see my boys want share the same space.

Fast forward to today and A. wants to join the mix. They have all said they wanted to be in the same room at night so for the past two weeks, A. has been joining his brothers, camping out in their room.

My hubby suggested just moving all their beds into the current play room and after hearing all the excitement and applause from them, I couldn't help but think it was a wonderful idea. I've got so many ideas for the space.



I like the storage under the beds, but I'm not sure I want to make more beds at this point.



I love this, but we only have 2 matching beds with no hope of buying a third (bombay, the store I bought it from has closed). It's a huge room so I can do a lot with it, but where to start is the question. I am beyond excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails