Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Big Oh 4!



My sweet little monkey turns 4 today. Happy Birthday my dearest A. We love you so much.

A. is my goof ball, he always makes me laugh. He's learned sarcasm at the age of 2 and converses as if he were a 10 year old. On a scale of 1 to 10, he ranks a 100+ on the cute factor and he knows it. He can make you smile no matter how upset you are. Even his crying is cute. I can say that and be unbiased because I have other kids that don't fit this category.

I simply can't believe that he is 4 today. He's no longer my little baby. He's a boy. That's what he claims to be. His present to me is that he shall have no more potty accidents. I'm keeping my fingers crossed he keeps this one. Its a biggie in my book. My present to him is to finish his club house and make him a Kirby cake. More on those items later.

For now, I just want to say how very blessed I am to have you in my life A. I couldn't imagine flipping pancakes for anyone else in the middle of the evening or my life without your "out of the blue" hugs and kisses. I can't imagine anyone else killing scary bugs for me. You certainly make my day whenever you say you love me. The best part is that I never have to say it first. Today you are four and you make me feel as if I am the world to you as you are definitely the world to me. To answer your question you ask me every day, "Yes, you will always be my little monkey...forever..." Happy Birthday my little A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails