Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Closet Plans

I've been undecided about the closet I am supposed to be redoing.  I've measured a handful of times, drawn out plans, but can't seem to take the plunge.


I do need to do something as I plan on redoing my hubby's new office, which means I really need to clear out the kiddos closet.   I finally decided upon this shelving unit.  I will remove the white shelves and replace it with these dark stained shelves.  They will have a brushed nickle closet rod underneath for hangers.  I'll also paint the walls a taupe color to have the shelves stand out.
 
On the other side, I'll paint the built in shelves black (maybe*).  Those are my plans for next weekend.  Now that I have a game plan, I need to demo.  That's the scary part for me.   I was too nervous to do it this weekend, but will have to jump on it next weekend. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails