Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy Birthday E!

E. turns 8 today!  Happy Birthday!

 

My sweet little boy is growing so fast.  For his birthday he requested a cookie ice cream cake.  I made him a huge ice cream sandwich.  More on that later.  This year we decided to just have a small  family party which was nice.  Instead of devoting all my time entertaining, I spent my time with him.

I still cannot believe that he is 8 years old.  I get so weepy-eyed looking through his scrap book.  He is the most caring person I know.  He loves all animals and I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes a vet when he grows up.  Today is his class field trip to the zoo!  There couldn't have been a better field trip on a better day. 

Happy Birthday my dearest E.  I love you more than words can say and I hope you have a wonderful birthday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails