Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Stamp of Approval Gift

E.'s teacher loves to collect rubber stamps so she can use in her student's daily folder.  She uses a different stamp each day so I thought I would add to her collection by making it one of the gifts I  would give her this week. 


I bought some cute stamps at Michael's and then used a pencil box that I found at Target.


When I saw the pencil boxes, I loved them.  At the time I bought them, I didn't know what I would use them for, but I knew I wasn't going to be putting pencils in them.  When I saw them staring back at me in my craft room, I thought it was the perfect choice for the rubber stamps.


On the front of the box, I typed, "For being such a great teacher, you've earned our STAMP of approval."


If you prefer, you can write the words on the inside instead.  I couldn't have found a box that was a better fit.  I did also find this translucent box that I filled with stamps as well.


It's not as cute, but it holds a lot more.  Now, I just have to decide upon which one to give.


Either way, I hope she likes it!  If not, the week is just beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails