Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Laundry Building Preview

Every bit of me is so sore. I think I caught my hubby's cold, but that didn't stop me from building this weekend.  As much as I would have liked to at least had the molding cut and nailed in place, this is as far as I got.


I'm building a pedestal for our washer and dryer. You probably think I'm crazy for not buying the pedestals that come with it, but after talking with several people about not being able to store anything in the pedestal because it was too small, I thought there was a better solution.  I'd build my own so that I could fit laundry baskets underneath, while raising the washer and dryer at the same time.  Here's my preview.  With being sick, I wasn't able to complete it.  I hope to finish at least the sanding, molding and staining this week.  Next will be painting the laundry room.  Shh..don't tell my hubby.  He'll think I am crazy for even thinking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails