Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy October!

I can't believe it is already October. Generally when I make pancakes its usually in the shape of Mickey for A, but this past weekend, I decided to make some pumpkins instead.


This kiddos seemed to like it.


I took out the wreath I made last year to hang and it still looks the same so that is great news.  Candy corn does last (well, at least for a year).  I'll let you know if it survives another. Click on the links below for the how-tos.

 

Here are some other things you can make to celebrate the month of October.






I know, there are a lot owl projects.  I just think they are so cute.  Don't you?  I'm so excited that Fall is finally here.  I'm in the mood for some caramel apples.  I don't believe my kids have ever tried any so I'll be excited to see their faces when they bite into one.  I'll have to pick up some apples to make some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails