Friday, October 26, 2012

Maternity Photoshoot

No, I'm not pregnant (knock on wood), not that I wouldn't mind hearing the pitter patter of footsteps around the house again, I think I have done my duty in populating the world with the boys that I have.

That being said, I was delighted and so honored when my friend asked me to take her maternity photos.  You probably could hear me squeal in the next room.  It was a double excitement when I was able to use my new camera to shoot her pics. 

They humored me by being ready for the photoshoot before the crack of dawn since I told them photos would be nicer before the sun came out.  It was freezing, but they were such a great sport and I had a lot of fun.  Here are Pedro and Audrey's captured moments.











 
 



 


Thank you guys for letting me capture your special moment.  I can't wait to shoot Baby A's picture when she is ready to come out.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, they're beautiful pics! I also had a fotoshoot taken by a friend at the end of my third pregnancy, with me and my 2 children. These are very precious to me <3...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for taking our pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails